CareSource Iowa Opportunity Investment Fund
The CareSource Iowa Opportunity Investment Fund syndicates alongside ISA Ventures Fund.
The $2M fund provides capital for diverse founders and/or those who seek to improve healthcare outcomes or related social impact.
The fund can invest up to $500k in a single investment, though usually less.
Potential investments must:
- Be a for-profit business solving a problem for a venture-scale, large addressable market
- Have your principal place of business be in Iowa, meaning at least one of the following is true:
- Your company has more than 50% of all its employees residing in Iowa
- You pay more than 50% of your payroll to Iowa residents
- Your headquarters is in Iowa - your home office for a substantial amount of executive employees
- Have a strong leadership team
- Extra consideration is given to teams with underrepresented founders
- Extra consideration is given to companies that participate in Iowa Startup Accelerator
- Have a technology-based product, usually in either the healthcare or life sciences sectors, that may provide solutions to underserved populations.
All investments receive:
- Funding with potential for additional followup funding if milestones are met
- Access to NewBoCo Studios for support services, including web and application programming, creative services, marketing services, WordPress development, and hardware prototyping and engineering
- Technology perks program - potentially worth hundreds of thousands of dollars - for common startup products like Amazon Web Services, HubSpot CRM, and much more
- A wide array of additional support programs and resources
To apply: Fill out this form - we’re excited to learn about your business!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org